Sunday, September 4, 2016

Introducing my Etsy Store


I am proud to introduce my Etsy store to my friends, family, and supporters. https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoamingCreator
The store includes most of my more affordable art that are made through screen printing, letterpress, intaglio, small oil painting and stone lithography.
These are a few examples of the art that you'll find on my Etsy:
Listening to the Ocean, Megan Wainwright, 9in x 6in, screen print, June 2016 (Price listed: $5)  


Prehistoric Shells, Megan Wainwright, 6in x 9in, screen print, June 2016 (Listed Price: $5)
Pine Tree, Megan Wainwright, 12in x 9in, Woodblock Print, June 2016 ( Listed Price: $10)











Life, Megan Wainwright, 7in x 5 in, Linoleum block, November 2014 (Listed Price: $5)

Reclining Figure, Megan Wainwright, 7in x 6.5in, Lithography, March 2014(Listed Price: $5)




This is Not a Pipe, Megan Wainwright, 6in x 7.5in, Woodblock on Letterpress, November 2013 (Listed Price: $5)
All of these images and so much more original art is up for sale!  Also, if you see something you like and can't afford it email me (wainwrightmeganlynne@gmail.com)! I'm always open to doing trades or working out some deals!

I'm excited to invite you to check out some art and support a fellow artist!

To see more art check out my Website: http://www.meganwainwright.com/
For some work in progress images check out my instgram: @roaming_creator

No comments:

Post a Comment